Wednesday 2 September 2009

~190 days on Sotret / Accutane

On September 20th I will have finished my 7th month on Sotret and Accutane. Although I don't think I will stop taking the pills, I will continue with a low dose.

I recently had a pimple near the right side of my nose, but not anymore. I've started taking 2 x Accutane 10mg per day for 2 weeks because of it, but now my face is clean. Next week I will visit my dermatologist and if I won't have any new breakout, I am sure I will start decreasing the dose again.

I haven't had any side effects lately and I am feeling quite good. Until now, I have been taking around 65 mg of sotret / accutane per kg (my weight is 65 kg).

2 comments:

  1. good luck in your 7 months with accutane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the deffrent between accutane and sotret

    ReplyDelete