Thursday 16 April 2009

Hello everyone!

Hey everyone! First of all, I want to say that I started this blog to help all of you suffering from acne. I'm doing it because, well, I have been suffering from it for over 3 years now. After the first year I went to a doctor and I kept visiting him for more than 2 years. Beside the fact that I followed minocycline treatment 2 times (first time I got nice results, but not for a long time; the 2nd time I didn't see any result), I didn't do anything. I've just been visiting the doctor once a month to clear my face. Exactly, by squeezing the pimples. So after a time I thought that it's time to see another doctor.

Well, so this is how I started the Sotret treatment (it happened on February 20th). First, the doctor prescribed Roaccutane, but when I found out its price, I asked for Sotret, as my insurance covers only its costs. I'm in the 2nd month of treatment now, but I'll explain the details in another post. If you have a question, don't hesitate. Everyone is free to add a comment and I will try to help.

PS: Take into account that I'm not paid to write on this blog. I am doing it to keep a journal of my treatment and also to help other people planning to follow the Sotret treatment. So keep reading!

1 comment:

  1. thanks a lot for this. i was really looking for a sotret blog and could find only a few results.

    ReplyDelete