Friday 1 May 2009

70 days of Sotret (accutane)

70 days passed since I started the isotretinoin treatment. I'm very happy that I started noticing some results (after finishing my 2nd month I wasn't that sure). I still have 2-3 whiteheads on my chin, but that's so not a problem. My face is cleaner than before. Obviously, my old scars are still there, but there are more days to come. I hope that sotret will work well for me.

Oh, and I should mention that after spending some time in the sun, I think my skin turns red (not that bad, though). I don't feel itchiness or anthing, but I can see the colour. And it doesn't last long.

Next week I will see my dermatologist again in order to reduce the medication amount (at the moment I'm taking 2 x Sotret 20mg per day).

No comments:

Post a Comment