Wednesday 27 May 2009

Sotret not produced anymore

Or this is what pharmaceutists told me. I asked for Sotret in more than 10-15 pharmacies in my town and just one of them had 1 pack of Sotret 10mg, while I needed 2 packs of Sotret 20mg. I was told that it can't be found anymore. However, I have hardly got my needed medication through a friend. I don't know how.

Anyway, Accutane can still be found in pharmacies.

ps: maybe you will find this link useful (FDA Takes New Regulatory Action Against Ranbaxy’s Paonta Sahib Plant in India)

3 comments:

  1. I am on sotret and have been on it for 2 and 1/2 months now and have had no problem finding it. I go to publix pharmacies here in Ga. My face looks terrific, not a single bump and the greasiness is gone. I started at 40 for my first month, then went to sixty for month 2 and 3 which is the month i am currently on and i will finish up on 80 a day FOR THE LAST MONTH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just received sotret last month and it cleared my skin, but i experienced hair loss so i decided to stop in hopes the hair will return..have u guys experienced this??

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, I haven't experienced hair loss.

    ReplyDelete